Wednesday, October 14, 2015

6-9 Puppy Dogs

Tedi showed me how to do an email.  We were just told the speaker freaks out a puppy over there.  So, what  can we do.  I just got cut off line again, so what I will do, is do this off line, (I know you don't care, and don't know what I am doing), then after the class, I will try to get back on line, and send it.
 
George is here and evidently does not have a puppy. 
 
In come the puppies and Bob divides the class. He has the first six, and doing the individuals. You know I hate that. In Germany they do it the day before which gives us time to see the country. Actually, I have never been to Germany.
 
Bob, (The Voice of The National), sent me a text to say hello to everyone, and also wanted to know how to get the Blog. I told him I have no idea, so he has to figure it out. I did send him an email, and my link is at the bottom. Tony and I miss Bob. We have to alternate bathroom breaks, and at my age, that takes a lot of planning. 
 
Doing Puppy Dogs now, seems different. I wonder why they are doing it this way. Not that I have a need to know, but it makes me wonder.  Cappy is sitting with Bill Peterson and Art Sinclair.  Karen Taylor just sat down next to me.
 
He pulls three and puts them in front, Lindsey, Mikie, and Zac, and there there are four more. They probably don't want me to say who they are.
 
Now another six.  Paula Cook is here with Dawn VanDyken, and telling stories. I have to be careful what I say.  Pat Draper came by. I understand the Chili Cook-off is outside. So, that is out for me. Now the last group.  Paula is picking on me.  and Dawn is trying to keep her under control. 
 
He pulls out his picks, and he has two over there and looks at the other fout and pulls Lennie, brings Jimmie into fourth. Bob walks to the other end of the ring, I bet he will be tired tonight, and in comes his first group. Butch came by and Bob is doing his thing with a group of seven. He has already arranged it with Lindsay in front, then Mike and Zac.  I wonder if Zac and Lindsay complaint after the show about each other. Mike goes to the front, then Lindsay, Zac and Leslie, and in comes another group.  Another six, and Bob is cutting to the end. I would say quick, but I never knew what that meant.  Off they go, still thinking they could win the class, go Winner's Dog, and on to Grand Victor. 
 
Bob moves Alex up to third. There is a happy corner of the ring, with four over there, and off goes the group again.  I like the two front dogs, and Bob excuses the last three and keeps his front three, and calls for his last group of four.  He has eleven in the ring.  He takes the first two groups out and then adds the third group. Interesting judging and certainly he has the best of them all out there.  He pulls Liz, then Mike, and takes time to look,a nd there goes Lindsay.  He goes over to another group, and gives them a good look, and out comes Lenny.  And he closes u the first and second group and takes them around and also includes his last group, and I don't know what he will do, if he is going to place four of them.  He pulls American Pyharoah with Rachel, and Channing.  Then there were six.
 
Down and Back again with each one.  Liz in front, the Mike, Lindsay, Lenny, Rachel and Channing.  Lindsay is Lindsey, but I don't want to go back to change it.  Blame it on a long day.
 
Rachel has a Man U Man son, and the crowd loves her an she goes to third.  That may be it, he stands back to look. They stack and Liz is leading.  Only the first three. Bob sure has plenty to pick from.  He stops them and calls for the last three. The crowd is way behind Pharoah.  Channing goes to third.
 
First was THE KING AND I OF TOKAYE EDAN, Second was TONONERS DOC HOLIDAY, Third was LEGEND'S YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN YET, and Fourth was THE AMERICAN PHAROAH OF TODAY EDAN (Litter mate to the first place puppy).  Cool, huh.