Wednesday, October 18, 2006

After 12-18 Bitches

The judging started with 12-18 bitches. They opened up the ring, and Ed Barrit came by and Libby and I talked a bit. Trish is talking to Rita, who was sitting with us for a while, Marty Rinke stopped to hat, and Leslie is outside the ring and I see Norma got here. Ed is stopped in front of us, so we get to see everyone taking to him, and his reaction. Terry Hower came by, and I see Dave Rinke talking to Jane Kerner and Jeff Mobeua.  Twyla lost her Red Book and Tiffany got a rare copy with a blank cover. I bet that will be worth a lot of money soon.
 
This looks like a small class, twenty entered and about eleven showed up.Sheryll Brocket came by and is not in the ring, but stopped to talk to us.  Actually she just wanted to fix the follyrd Kent is going around and some applause. I like his bitch, but she is working too hard for me. Lenny is up next, then Alex, Tiffany, Jimmie and some mystery handlers.  I would ask Bob who they are, but his memory is worse than mine.  Rita is talking to Gail Sprock.  Kim Steele and Susan are talking to Tish. No one is moving much, so it is the same people. Joe Bahari is here, and Paul Root is walking by.  I see Al Martin, and he stops to say hello. I see Art Sinclair is outside without an entry, and not much going on. Tiffany is about to go around, and the crowd seems underwhelmed.  Gail Hardcastle walked by with Cindy Tellefson behind her. Now the crowd wakes up, and Dan tells her to slow down. 
 
Christine Granger just asked me about the futurity, and I know nothing.  Pam O’Dell is here and looks great. 
 
Dan is working with just four at a time, Kent, Christy, Jimmie and someone else.  The last three are out, and here comes the next group.  He only kept four;. Georgie is leading this group.  K see Debie Kaser, and Karen Taylor, (I know but I can’t remember the new name) are sitting watching.  There goes Kevin, and Dan is talking to Bob, the ring steward. 
Donna said to tell the Delarsos that she is making fun of them. Olivia was just sitting here freaking out because she can’t figure out some very simple card tricks.
 
Dan is still judging and I have been doing magic tricks.  He takes them around, and that’s it. He was down to seven and the winners are there. Number one is Lonestar’s Margarita Rose with James Moses on her, then second is Hi-Cliff Four Starr Review, third was Bridgecreek’s Hi Heel Sneakers and fourth is Winsomes Despearate Housewife.  Joann is reading over my shoulder, and it is turning me on.
 
Dania has joined us up here, so I will send this. On to the 12-18 dogs.
 
 
 
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: