Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday about ten thirty

I spent most of this morning trying to get on line. Everyone else was trying to help me. I couldn’t get on line even though it said I was connected to a wireless connection. So, I tried to go with my sexy little modem, which I then couldn’t find. So, I drove back to the motel, and it wasn’t there. I searched my bag again, and finally realized I had lost it. Then I found it sitting on the table. Getting old is a bitch.
 
It still wouldn’t work, and finally Tony disabled the wireless connection and I seem to be on line with the modem, so I will try to send as it goes.
 
Georgie came by. And I am sittiang with Kiim Steele and it is hard to think of a better looking lady.  She is watchiing Jamie judge now, and Jamie looks great in purple, and a long gown.  Dan is done and the winners were;   first Jagan-Karagin Happyslysitall, second Gable Eridges Arwen Evenstar, third Kaleef’s Allison V Kenlyn (with Jimmie showing), and fourth Backachers Sha Nay Nay
 
I saw Bill Basu Yolonda came by as did Kim from New Hampshire looking great.  I did talk to Bobbie Kinde for a minute, and Gary Szmchazk is talking to us, and I see the crowd growing, so I will send and then work on the posts rather than the connection. More to come.
 
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: