Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Next one

 
The day begins.  The first clas is in the ring, and the tensionis growing. I see Joan Ford and she looks as good as ever, and she is talking to Bob Eaton. Don Knight just stopped by, and Gloria Birch came up for a hug.  I saw Sherrie Moses and she said hello to us, and there goes Bart Bartley. I did shake hands with Georgie, and it does look like everyone is here already.  Marty Rinke came by, so Dave must be here, but I don’t see him. And, he is hard to miss. 
 
Dan Smith has them all circled in the middle of the ring, talking to everyone, then he starts with the first group.  Kevin Renolds came by and said he is going to tell at Tedi and then kiss her. He finished his puppy without us, and I knew he would.  Evidently everyone has to go by here, and we are in a booth above the crowd, and in the middle of the rings.
 
There goes the first group, Eric, The Guz, Ken, JR and four others. I didn’t remember to bring my contracts, so I am working on very old glases. Those who don’t look very distinctive are not going to be recognized by me.  I called home to have them sent, so I should have them by Friday.  Cappy came by and Olivia is in the ring, and Dan is setting up the first dog.
 
I can’t get on line here either, and I will head back to the motel to try to get my modem to see if I can do it with that. If not, I will ask for help[. I hate to do that, and there goes Michael Cheeks, dressed up. He said he is going to go in the ring to handle, so that should be fun.
 
Olivia is now up with her puppy bitch. Very pretty, and the puppy looks good too.  Cappy is talking to Joan, neither of them looks a day older than the last national here.  There goes Bob Gighleri, (or however you spell it).  Down and back and so far, not much crowd noise. I see Rita, well, I heard her first, and she is lauging, as ususal.  And, Darlene just came by, (same name problem).
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: