Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bred By Dogs

Now on to the Bred By Dogs. The MAN just came by to say he is here to pump the Rvs. I wonder what his title would be?  It was an interesting announcement.  I see Ann Schultz acting frantic, so I guess she has something in this class. It is a class of five, so it should not take a long time. I see Christina in front, then three people I don’t know and Arial in back.  I remember winning this class a few years ago, with Fran Ford judging and he is right in front of me now. We both look exactly the same.
 
Randy Darrnell just came to sit with us and watch the show.  It is sort of quiet again, I think people might be getting hungry, and we are even scheduled for a lunch break.  Drag this show out, and break our record from yesterday. I love a challenge. Linda Freeny just stopped by to wave.  Jamie continues to do the individuals.
 
I see Scotty taking to Al Martin, and Pat Ayres is watching.  Lana Lee is bitching about my spelling and I explained that is the best part of my posts, trying to figure out what I meant. It also allows others to make up what they want, as I do.
 
Last Dog for individuals, and then the real stuff, and then THE LUNCH BREAK! 
 
She takes them around and moves Christine to second, and I don’t know who is in front and the crowd cheers and Jamie waves them off, and there they go, and I think that might be the way it is, and YES, that’s it.  Lorry Bellah is sitting with us and making up Man Laws.  First is Blackoak’s The Godfather, second is Good To The Last Drop of Edan, third is Windy Acres HunkaBurner Luv V J-Lyn and fourth is Van Rech Dances With Wolves. Now for lunch
 
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: