Sunday, October 15, 2006

Now it is Sunday

Zoe has worked out a system that sends my ramblings to the Blog, and to the List. However, since I am writing in hmtl, (I have no idea what that means), it comes out garbled on the List. So, she is working on a solution.
 
Also I understand there is a delay with it showing up on the Blog with AOL, but it should be there instantly on every other server, and the copy to the List will be immediate.  Go figure.
 
I am still trying to get away on Tuesday. I return to court on my trial on Monday, and will do all I can to get it finished. My client will not be there, it is just a fight between the attorneys. So, I hope to find a way to end it.  However, they are not happy campers, and will be trying to find a way to undermine the decision.  I will let everyone know on Monday, or if you see my drivel come through on Tuesday from St. Louis, I will be there.
 
Evan Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: