Friday, October 20, 2006

Older old Dogs

Now the wait for the old fart dogs.  And then Best Puppy. And finally the day ends.  Jane Kerner came by with Jeff Mobeus to let me know they liked what George looked like.  I guess I didn’t screw up and I didn’t fall.
 
Now with the old guys. In dog years, I am older than they are. Paul Root just came by in response to a call for Rita Sandell. I know Rita Sandell, Paul, and you sir, are no Rita Sandell.  There go the old guys, and the dogs too.
 
Al Martin is in there, and doing a good job. I see Tiffany, Patty Breau, (I think) and Christina, (who is in every class).  It is good to be young, some times.  I have a copy of the new Review, and it is a good one.  You will enjoy it. Bill Leonard is here talking to Bob, and Pam O’Dell is siting and talking to Sally Holcom.   Karen Wagner has a white suit, as did I, when I showed. I retired the suit to Channing Sheets. He will do much better with it than I did. It is off white linin, and he should enjoy it. Amazingly enough, it fits him better than me.
 
And off they go, and they all look good.  They are cutting the ring, but I think it might be a function of the handlers, not the dogs.  In Front is Ch Langlitz-Appelsine Lina Fire. And I guess that is it, I missed the call.  It is first Ch Langlitz-Apfelsine Lina Fire, second is Ch Baker-Ryshers Sunny Boy, third is Ch Eko-Lan’s harley D. Mervern and fourth is Ch Winaki’s Hanzel Apfelshine. 
 
It is a shame that they have to grow old, and that we do as well.  But, such is life.
 
There is some controversy since the 9-12 puppy bitch went reserve, but still has to go in for Best Puppy since it is a different judge. They are working it out, and I will let you know what happens.
 
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: