Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the week prior

My trial is not over. The judge has ordered us back on Monday. I had two other court appearances on Monday, and I have continued them to after the National. I am going to argue the last point in court on Monday, and then get on the plane on Tuesday to St. Louis.
 
I will miss my dogs, my bed, my office, and my work. But, I will see some of the greatest dogs in the world, collapse in exhaustion at the end of each day, type all I see to the Internet, and work as hard as I can to bring to all at home, what I see, think, and wonder.  I hope to make some new friends, spend time with my old friends, and remember those who will never attend a national, at least in this life.
 
Join me there, on the net, or in our minds.
 
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: