Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday

I did all I could to finish the trial. The other side had all weekend to figure out how to undermine the win, and to get the judge to do something different. They convinced me to settle, without the final decision, by offering a sure win, without an appeal. We spent the day in trial, and the judge ordered us back tomorrow.  But, I told him where I was headed, and he continued it to the 27th. So, I will be at the airport tomorrow and in St. Louis to post what I see.
 
Be sure not to read the Blog if you don't want to see my opinion on everything, even if I don't agree with what I say.  It is always free form, unedited, and uncensored. 
 
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
 
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: