Friday, October 20, 2006

Older Veteran Bitches

Now on to the older Veteran Bitches.  This is 9 to 11 years, and I remember one of the presentation class was 13.  And looked good.  The first one is Dusky Sally Zu, then Cimarron’s Kracklin Rosie, Ch Covy-Tucker Hill’s Queen of Hearts, and Ch Mac Dan’s Tagg.  Dave Rinke just came by to tell me I did a great job with Patriot, and that means a lot to me.  So, I took a break, and reflected on how much I love to handle.  I miss it.
There they go, and it’s Dan’s last class of the National, except puppies, and he stops them, and looks them over.  He back brushes the first one, a black check the tail on the second and third, and touches the wither on the last one. I guess he is telling us what he thinks. 
 
That’s the way it is first is Dusky Sally Zu Afelsne, second is Ch. Covy-Tucker Hill’s Queen of Hearts and third is Ch Cimirron’s Kracklin’ Rose and fourth is Ch Mac Dan’s Tagg.  I just saw Semor Amster, and I haven’t seen him in years.  Sam Colven came by to pick up a ribbon, and I see Flower Boy talking to Gary and Bob is getting frisky, and might need some drugs.
 
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: