Thursday, October 18, 2018

9-12 Bitches

Ten in here.  Nancy Hubble came by about the tickets.  I see a nice Man u Man dog in there.  I took a break and went to have lunch. I got Nacho and cheese.  Not the lunch of champions, but certainly cut the tension with hot peppers.  It is very quiet in here, and  Morton is doing down and backs.  Morton is writing on his tablet and placing dogs, and then there were two at the end of  the line.   Interesting to watch. 

And off they go in that order.  I realize Morton likes a closer coupled bitch and it shows with what he had up there. I like a judge to be consistent, and he certainly is.

Morton goes to the fourth and fifth bitches and takes them down and back together.  Only one behind them.  And he stands back.  And, that is it.

First is Lacomtesse Shaker Atdusk V Tho, Second is Woodside's Arabella, Third is Windfall's DBL Chocolate Chip Frappucino V Blkwood, and FourthZZ Champeon Valentina Havana-Mazerick.

I am a bit confused as to what is going on. I do hear it is all day, and it is noon.