Wednesday, October 17, 2018

More of the same

Amateur Futurity Bitches

For Paula, who is not here, but would still bitch about the job I am not doing, the Amateur Futurity Dog was absent.  In Bitches, first was Dawnhill's S[parta RA Cr. Goharistmas, and Third was Kubistraums Pippin Peak.

Dr. Golfarb is doing Maturity Dogs.  I went to the mail building to buy a knotworst.  As she said in Pretty Woman, "Big Mistake". 

My day is complete, I just got to talk to Linda Ferguson. She is one of my favorite persons, after Tedi.

First was Tatum's Welove To Ttump Thati, just reminds me how much Jane, even though this was Jeff's breeding,  Second was Ch Covy-Hill's Compass-pp, a dog I have liked for a long time. I have always wanted to put up a Black, and maybe some day I will be able to do so. I do like Compass.  Third was Lacomtesse Mimic Vici and Fourth was Ch Kysaharh's Whiskey Comboy. Another great selections by Dr. Goldfarb.

There are a lot of people taking, laughing and hugging.  Not that much interest in the ring, but maybe it is just me.  The candy is going well, I haven't had to push it.

Evan