Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The big show in St. Louis

Bob and I are on the ground floor to announce, not a good view.  We had the Parade of Greats and the Stud Dog and Brood Bitch presentation.  The hospitality for the club was a  bunch of food in the hall to take and eat. Not like it used to e where we sat at tables and talked.  Not many people came for it, and  it seems like less seats set up, but the entry is good, so it might be interesting.  Jim Hill is sitting with us, and I always enjoyed talking to him. I did see Carman and also Ed Barritte. I think they both looked good, but I didn't talk to either of them, I was too busy bitching about the seats.   Gail does a great job, but at the last minute the fire marshal made her change the ring. Everybody wants to get into the act.

I did see Ann Schultz, but she seemed on her way and was too busy to talk to me.  Or, perhaps that was an excuse.

The real show starts tomorrow, so I am off to get my beauty sleep. I have been told often, I need more of it.

Evan