Thursday, October 18, 2018

Novice Bitches

A new group of four. I walked around and there they go and there it is.

First is Gomez La Maunche Arguimbau Vonzo of Karizma, Second is Cherpa-Coastline In Excelsis Deo, Third is Valkira Noster Amicus and Fourth is Vee Vom Cuda Haus.

I walked around the ring and was surprised how many people I know.    On the top is Linda Bankhead. It used to be Joan Fox, but I am trying to hang with younger people to make me seem wiser.  Everyone seems a bit worn out, but we have a long way to go yet.  Top 20, the three Platinum Grand Champions, that is after Champion, Grand Champion, Paper Mache Grand Champion, Cardboard Grand Champion, Tin Grand Champion, Gold Grand Champion, and then Platinum Crand Champion.  Next you show him to Ruby Grand Champion, the Diamond Grand Champion.  Or, I might be wrong.

One more, then Bred By, and finally all the presentation classes.