Friday, October 19, 2018

Veterans

7-9 Veteran dogs
I saw Black Bart was in there, and I thought I had something to do with him.  I looked in the catalogue.  Tedi and I are the breeders with Dave Lasater. We owned and finished him dam, Magic Marker.  I like her, she was a real kick.  I need to pay more attention.

Norma is here.   We are waiting for the dogs, and these are the last classes of the day. Then the Junior seminar, and then the champions will roam free in the ring.

In they come, and now I remember Bart. Now there is a black I would put up.

I am partial, so I will make no comment. PUT UP BART,HE IS FANTASTIC!

YES!  BART IN FRONT.  AND HE DOES IT.

GCH CH LASLAR-CANDIA'S BLACK BART RN

Second another nice dog
Ch Rallyns Julius Ceasar.

But, it is my computer.

On to 9+ Veteran

Only one in there, so I predict a winner

Ch Rallyns Julius Ceasar

7-9 year old Veteran Bitches

I hope Jane enjoys seeing the Army daughter

Two in there, a nice looking sable

Off they go. I appreciate being old.

First is Du  Chien's Kiss the Boys Goodbye

Second is Ch Majestic's Cramberru De;ogjt Jsas-CGC


First is
Ch Ranita's Taking Care of Business


Veteran 9+ Bitch

Three now

Everyone gets a ribbon

I remember Christie, and she looks great.  Thanks Bill for bringing her.  And Christie goes to the front.

That's it.

First is GCH CH Gray Pines Christie

Second is GCH CH CH Foxhaven-Myjoy Good Girl Gone Bad of Wind Fall

Third is GCH CH Sundown's Mercedes

Well, that's a wrap.  It has been a long day, lots of excitement, and tension.  Problems tears and dreams.

Tomorrow is another dog show. Please join us.

Good night Jane, we all miss you.

Evan