Friday, October 19, 2018

Open Bitches

They are in the ring, Nine in there. Bob and I are starting to get a bit foolish, and that can be dangerous. Now Leanna New is here, and Linda Bankhead is sitting off my left shoulder. That is more interesting than watching a judge do individual exams.   The candy is not going as fast today, we may have to take some and pass it out. I sure don't want to take it home.  I think it might get more interesting with Specials.  Morton and Gloria are doing a great job, it is me. I am ready to see some champions.

Maybe we could have a one day National with only Specials. We can have another show some other day.  Gene Workman came by for advice. We give any answer, and part of the time we are probably right. The rest of the time, teaches people not to ask us.

Morton is using a recorder for his thoughts, or maybe he is singing. I can't tell. He takes them slow and easy.  They are walking.  I just talked to Pat and Celeste, and Captivia is off somewhere.  I called for her, and she should find the announcer's table without a problem.

Morton is still judging the bitches.  Everyone gets a good look, and plenty of time to look good.  I do notice some of them are a bit doggy, but a tad larger than the standard calls for. I like that.  I did get a minute to talk to Art Sinclair, but he is very busy here.  We do need Paula here for more laughs, but we are surviving.

Morton talks top each handler, and dictates in front of them. It would be interesting to see what he say. I guess I mean hear, it is hard to see what someone says.  I just found out there is a bench show committee because someone said a bad word.

We found Captevia, and they took her back. If they didn't want her any longer, Tedi and I would take her.

OK, he is done and they line up.  Morton goes from the back to the front touching each one, and now he walks across the ring, gets his clip board and starts to make notes. I think that is smart. Watching him and Gloria judge reminds me why I had declined the slate. I think I am save with Michele, Rita, Bob, Carmen and the rest.  They walk.

Morton is making more notes as they walk, and they take another lap, Zach  is in front, and I think there will be some changes.  Lenny  first, the Olivia, Liz and the rest.  Nice outlines, but too many for him.  Now he takes the fist three, (in his opinion),  He stops them, but Lennie keeps going and they go back in front, and he says takes them again, and Morton gives each a good long look and he stops them.  Now he lines them up in the center. Down two at a time, and back the same way.  Oh No, the last three together.   And that is now it is.

First is Peter's Elite Dessert First V Signature, Second is Dawnhill's Cedar Springs BN RE CGC, Third is Handheims Girls Got Rythm V Carlise.

Now lunch or Long Coat Bitches.  My choice.