Thursday, October 13, 2016

15-18 dogs

Bob is back. and he has six dogs in there.  This is a manageable class. I walked away from the lap top to talk to Lin Ferguson. She and I actually talked about the National election.  Getting out of California presents some interesting ideas.  There are people here that don't agree with me.  It amazing how many people are wrong.
 
Laurene is sitting in front of us, and it is quiet in here. I could have gotten 300 hamburgers, and maybe the rest are hungry, because everyone is talking. Karen Taylor is in front of us, and talking about the dogs.  Linda Bankhead just came over to tell us the raffle is up to $575.00 with only 1/2 of the ring.  Tedi got a hamburger here, and I thought it was so dry, but not a White Castle.
 
There are dogs in the ring, but I find I have lost interest. It is Scott with Breal-Jogra's Lucas.  I do like the side gait on that dog.  Jim Hill is here, and he rooms with Bob, so they still have stuff to talk about. Mike is in there with Cherpa's Defending Your Life, one of the Exxon puppies. Joan and Linda just convinced me to buy raffle tickets. Maybe it will pay for the White Castles. I like what Diana is showing in there Kermit.  I don't know if the judge will.
 
That was fun, it is over.  Cynthia Vandenberg is here and Ed made it.  First is Ferlin's Kermit of Sealstone, bred by Linda and George Ferguson, Second was Cherpa's Defending Your Life, Third was Chablis Confessions V Stylistic and Fourth was Breal-Jogra's Lucas.  The booze is out, lots of wine in the air.  I was pleased for both Linda and Celeste.  Do you notice a pattern in my choices for favorites?
 
On to the next class.