Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Futurity Bitches

Bob Slay lines them up in the center of the ring, and now send them to the side. Around go the bitches.  Two trips and Rita just walked by and Gail Stiffelman came by and kissed Bob. 
 
Bob says, "Not too fast". We have the best seats in the house.  In the old days, it would have been roped off for the board. Carmen is here all dressed up.  And, in comes the second group. It got real quiet after the males left.  Unlike a bar after midnight.
 
Bob is checking them in and going over his list.  What a nice group of bitches. Liz Ostler came by and is talking to Bob.  Leslie is in the ring doing a great job, as normal.  I see Art Sinclair just walked in the ring late and is talking to Mike.
 
Bob is taking them one at a time, and insists on a loose lead.  Ed Hill's bitch just went around, an all black, and a real star. I have trouble judging a black. Maybe I should drive up to Furgeson, and talk to some of the dDemonstrators and get my head straight.
 
Done with the first group, and on to the second. I haven't seen any temperament problems, but since they all won Futurities, I guess they had to.
 
Rita is walking with two glasses of wine. I suppose they aren't both for her.  I spend a great deal of my time being bored at the National.  I might stay home next year and sort out my sock drawer. The crowd favors Zip-A-Do0-Dah with Kent.  She is special, and Eli daughter. 
 
Miles of dogs to go before I sleep.
 
Diane Brown aged and is more beautiful than ever, She has the Winner's Bitch from the Canadian NationForevear Mine, you can guess who the breeders are.  Ginnie Altman was by, and says it is hard to understand the speaker.  That is because it is Tony and Bob, (The Voice of the National), They have not heard me yet.  And, there goes more of the bitches. and Now Alex for the loose lead temperament test.  The excitement is under whelming. Joyce Ebert just got a glass of wine, and no one is bringing anything to the announcer's table. Debbie Stern just walked by and in her infinite wisdom, ignored me.
 
Dick Jennings did make it here. I wish Ed had come.  Maybe the new board will make the National Great again. When are the debates?
 
Bob only watches them half of the ring, I guess he sees enough that way. Now it is Ed Hill's bitch.  Sharon, (used to be Earl), is at the table and giving her opinion about the important stuff. Lilly and goes to look at Oh-My and stands back.  That was out of order. Blame my computer.
 
Bob starts pulling bitches to the other side. He pulls four.  I suspect those are his winner's, but that leaves six from this group, and they take it around. Tim Brown made his fourth trip to the candy bowl, while Bob pulls two more, Alex and Art, and then there are six to the good group, and they are beautiful.  I like them all standing.  Off they go with Scott in front, I think I like Kent's the best, but I also like who Art has. 
 
Bob lines the up and there they go, one at a time.  A nice sable, but smooth and easy, and Kent with Sweeter Than Hone.  The crowd cheers for Lilly.  They like Art's bitch too. And they line up. Bob liked Topic best, and he is a lot smarter than me. Better looking as well.
 
And they line up again and he wants to bring Mademoiselle out for a temperament test.  Jordon in front, Madomoselle, then Kent with Sweeter than Honey, and that is it with First Place Knight's Gambit Jordan II, Second WeLove DuChien's Sweeter Than Honey, Third was Windfall's & Luzak's LillyV Foxpond and fourth was Covy-Tucker Hill's Mademoiselle.,
 
On to more stuff.
 
Bob checks