Thursday, October 13, 2016

Now my favorite class Amateur Owner Handler Bitches

There she is, Lillie Crowe, sith Kaleef's Proud Mary V Zahnarz't.  I suspect she will  win the class.
 
Yolanda is here, and I haven't seen her for a long time. She looks great. And Yes she wins. And looked terrific doing it.
 
One to  BRED BY BITCHES.  And there are some male handlers in there. I am so confused.  I fixed my signature line. But I suspect it is dying a dog. It will be wrong the next post. I will have to change it permanent. But then it will be wrong next year.  I may have to hire an IT guy.
 
Eleven in there.  And around they go.  I am kicked off line, and Al Martin came by helping to sell candy.  We have gone through $100.00 of Halloween candy in the last two days.
 
I saw Ed go by, and now he has disappeared. I think he was worried he would have to talk to me.  Kathy Potter walked in front of me, and Bill Leonard is sitting with Bob at the table.
 
She has Diane in front,the Jeff and then Lisa.  And she takes the last three around.  She pulls Jeff out and gives him special instructions,and he walks with a loose lead. I think I know what Sue told him and so he goes in front.  Good move Jeff.
 
 
And, off they go with Jeff in front and she walks towards them and sets them aside like that.
 
Now the next group. I like the sable in front, All The Way Mae.  She looks a bit heavy but that might be coat. She has great style set u, and up close she is not heavy at all. She has a full coat.
 
The winner of the 50/50 raffle will get over $600.00.  Now that is interesting.
 
Sue goes back to her other group and puts Kent in front and brings in the other group with Jeff in front, then Diane. 
 
Sue takes Kent in front,and looks at Jeff, but puts him in second Diane in third and brings up the rest.  Sue takes the down in the dump group six of them, looks them over and excuses them. she has five left. One to ignore, but all made the cut. Isn't that all you want at the National?
 
Kent, Jeff and Diane, and the sable in fourth, and then one more. I am blanking on names.  And again.  Just another pass of the same.  The crowd likes  Jeff's bitch. Now, down and back again.  I am off line, the computer, so I may not be able to send this, but I will try,and she moves Jeff to number two, and Diane to number three.  No change.  Just a lot of yelling and she looks at the bite on All the Way Mae, and Off againa nd That is the way it is for this year. 
 
First is Marquis' Uptown Girl V Kenly, Second is Windfall's & Luzak's Lilly  V Foxpond, Third is Braunhaus Shimmer and Shine, and Skylyne's All the Way Mae.
 
I am done for the day on the computer, other than to bitch later tonight. Thanks for listening