Thursday, October 13, 2016

Owner Handler Dog

I guess we have to have this class,  but there are only two dogs in there. It seems like a waste of time. We should consider removing one day from the National.
 
First was Dawnhill's Hudson's Journey, and Second was Marquis Mr. Brightside Ro Eko-Lan.
 
Since few of you care, I will go ahead and do Bred By Exhibitor Dogs.
 
I am not sure of the purpose of this, with three dogs, and one being handled by Kent, Marquis' Hermes V Kenlyn. But, the rules are there for a reason, and I won't question the wisdom of our board or the AKC.  I know it is a thrill for most of the entries. Kent, probably not so much. The dog he has in there is a great looking dog, and I can't imagine he will be beat. 
 
I just had an idea, (shut up Ed). I could go back and say how great a dog is, after they win, and fool everyone. Off goes Kent.  A nice representation of the breed. and now the last one.  Joanna Rand came by with calendars.  Those ae the winners.
 
First is Marquis' Hermes V Kenlyn. Because I was more interested in talking to Joanna, I missed second and third.