Friday, October 14, 2016

Winner's Dog

Maybe I will just announce it. My heart is with Heat. I think I was calling him Arson, and I am not sure, so I will call him Fire Starter, (it is Heat), but I think the American Bred is going to hard,or impossible to beat.  We will know in a few minutes.
 
I turned the speaker so maybe we can hear everything.  It has been so garbled, but then again it hasn't been me. It is all about me, and sometimes I forget that.  Tedi is sitting with me, so she must be real bored.
 
In they come.  There they are Arson looks small next to the American Bred Dog.  Bob walks down the line, giving everyone a good look, and his hands are behind his back and just has the first five, led by the Long Coat.  Now the rest, you have to look up the winners, I am too excited.
 
He lines them up facing West, and they look good from this side, and he looks at each one.  I would guess he might go down in the classes.  Yes. Now he reverses them to face the East.  If they were Muslim dogs they could pray.
 
Bring on the Heat.
 
The American is a crowd favorite.  Bog takes Kent again, and wants a loose lead.  And so, he goes again.
 
He takes Lenny again. He wants to see a loose lead and if you don't give it, he makes you do it again.  He is making Lenny take it a third time. Bob means it. I haven't seen that at a National before. 
 
Everyone in there with dreams of Winner's Dog and Grand Victor.  Dreams die hard.
 
And they all take another lap.  Interesting group.
 
There goes Pat and Celeste. They both move very well. Long Coat, down and back and Bob looks him over with Liv and goes off by himself. But, with a handler.
 
Now, the Heat.  Looking good, and I screamed all I could. Bob looked at me like I was an idiot. He is probably right.
 
Bob walks the line, and gives everyone a good look. Now he walks to the front and pull Kent with the American Bred and now Kelly with the Novice dog and then The Heat.  The Novice and American Bred are litter mates.
 
First three are his choices and he brings them out to stand and Bob walks around the first one, now the second and the same thing. the crowd likes this dog.  now The Heat. And, Bob puts them back the way they were, and I think that may be it, there they go. 
 
Yes, I was right, it is the American Bred Marja's Kaleef-We Own The Night. Now the Second place American Bred, with the young girl, Kaitlyn. And, she goes back to take the whole ring.  Off they go for Reserve, and it's the Novice dog, the litter mate to the Winner's Dog, Marquis' Can You Stop The Rain V Kenlyn.