Friday, October 14, 2016

Open bitches

I wish we had name tags. This year more than ever, I can't remember names. I offered to pay for lanyards with name tags, but the club never took me up on it.
 
Sue is starting to place them. Can you tell  I took a break. Jeff, then Scott who is saying easy, and off goes Mike. Christine Granger is talking in front of us with Dannie Dwier.  I see Sam Israel is here, and walking by. Butch Loeb is sitting at the announcers table talking to Bob.  Not much crowd reaction, and there goes Jeff with Scott close behind him.
 
Sue says, "Take them around the kids in front", and off they go.  Bill Peterson was by. Laurene came to talk to us, and there is judging going on. She is making them walk.
 
Linda Curry is walking around with a quilt and I  could use it for the cold. There is Martha Simonete.  I see Ed Barritt is working the crowd, and Lennie just gave him his seat.  There seems to be a lot of boredom here, but they are all in the ring,and Sue is giving everyone a good look. 
 
I have to wonder why people who are  here read the Blog. I get a lot of people that are telling me they read it. Someone just said her friend read it, and couldn't understand it. I have to admit, I never intended anyone to understand it. Hell, few people understand me, so why would they understand what I write?
 
Sue is doing down and back with this group, and walks the line.  And off they go for another trip, with the owners cheering for their own dogs, or in this case, bitch.  Liv goes to the front,and the crowd likes that, with Jeff behind her.  It's a group of seven.  Large class. 
 
Sue does a temperament test by touching each bitch and off they go.  And, that's it.
 
First is Woodside's Selena, Second is Liberty's To Thine Own Self Be True, Third is Millertime's Easy Pass, and Fourth is Carolyn Super Star-Scharo Ark.
 
I hope everyone knows not to depend on what I say here.  I just found out Michel is getting the results. Please go with him if you see a conflict.