Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The beginning of the show

It was a long day. The show had a huge entry, and Gary did a good job.
 
I spent most of the day with Jane Kerner and Pam. Dave Rinke and Martha sat with us,and I got to talk to Paul Johnson.  I am sorry he gave up his judges license. He did a great job.
 
Bill Basu got here for Specials, Thurmond spent some time with us too. I did talk to Cappy and Gloria, they seem great, and we laughed a bit.
 
Everyone was here, Jimmy, Kathy Potter, Kent, and so many others. I got to spend a few minutes with Celeste and Pat. Between them and Jane, they have eight Futurity/Maturity winners.  All my rowdy friends are coming to town.
 
Nancy Hubbel's dog went Best of Breed in what must have been thirty Specials, or more.  That must have made the drive worth it.  She and her son drove from California.
 
I am beat, so more tomorrow.