Thursday, October 13, 2016

Early Thursday

I got here at seven, since they are starting at seven thirty.
 
Yesterday was a challenge.  I will try to space it out more today.
 
Tony and I got here together.  Bob (The Voice of The National) Dresher and Jim Hill decided with Tedi to come at 9:00, so I have to go back and get them at that time.
 
I did see Zack and Lindsey came by with Herding magazines. I also have the information for next years Canadian National. It is in Stratford, Ontario. It is done like Stratford in England and with lots of shops, etc. Very much  for tourists. The Judges are Michel Chaloux for F/M Females, Males and Intersex,  and Gloria Birch for F/M and Females.  That is a new location and it should be another Great Canadian National.  It is September 14, 15 and 16, 2007.  I may go there instead of this marathon energy sapping, challenge.
 
I did see Ricky Bartly yesterday, but didn't have time to talk. John Beamont is here doing the ring steward thing and I see Bill Tank walking around. I got to talk to Lew Bunch yesterday, that was fun.
 
I am sorry Ed Hill didn't make it. He can always make me laugh. I am pleased Dick Jennings got here. He is retiring from my office at the end of the year. That was a long run, I think over 30 years.   I doubt we will start on time, but I have to go back and pick up my friends anyway, so it doesn't matter.
 
I also miss Bobby. We always tried to get there first and often ended up coming at the same time. I heard the video feed was not working,but I can tell you, these people work hard. The camera is right behind me. I lean back and hit my head on the tripod.  I do that often to wake up. I think they are sick of me.
 
I love the smell of blow dryers in the morning.
 
Cindy Tellefson just walked in. and now some of those who woke up early are getting here. So, I will send this and wait for something interesting.