Friday, October 14, 2016

American Bred Dogs

Here we American Bred in the ring 12 dogs.  A reasonable number for a dog class, but not like the old days. I am starting to sound like my parents. Well, like they used to, they are dead now, so they don't say much.
 
Interesting, he stands them facing both ways.  As I look at them standing, number 366 with Kent looks best to me. I also like the sable with Jeff.
 
Bob lines them up and counts them off to 6, and cuts with Kent in front there is a little girl behind him and Bill Basu behind her, and he probably will try to run over her.

The first group takes two passes and Bob tells them to Just relax,a nd takes his second group.  Now we are seeing some interesting dogs.  And now Bob says, "one at a time".  I see Tim Brown, and he is giving Diane instructions.  I just saw Guns of Navarone, I like him a lot.  I think Have You Ever Seen the Rain might be hard to beat.
 
Zac is outside the ring, so he has nothing in this class.  Lindsey has a good one, Bugatti.  It is great  and intelligent that I was never elected to judge a National.  Bo just walked by, and she has a lot of her stuff in the ring this week.
 
And, off goes the first group, and now the second. Bob has great ring control, and so did Sue.  He keeps them moving.  That little girl is Christy's daughter.  She looks to be five or six.  Very cute, and Tony just walked away.
 
Greg Eshett is in the ring with the dark sable, a very handsome dog.  It is time for me to start on the candy.  I need a sugar rush. I think the is going to go fast. The sable is a Captain America son, so I would guess his mother is a sable. I am a certified expert in this breeding stuff.
 
I hear Channing laughing. It is very distinct. 
 
Jeff has a Phoenix son, and what a head. He is another dark sable, maybe Bob is known for liking sables. The crowd likes him.  A very good looking dog.
 
Now Liv with Bugatti.  Paul Johnson is here now, and so is Jane and Pam. I so enjoy those women, Paul not so much. We tend to get together with Dave, and can't help bitching. Dick Jennings just got here.  I am going to miss him at the office.  Often I go two or three days and don't even see him, but I always depended on him when I had a question.
 
Now Mike with a Man-U-Man son, Guns of Navarone.  Another of Bo's dogs. I can't help thinking of the line of the Guz when he was asked what it cost to finish a dog. He said, "If it was a good dog, not that much.  For an average dog, the cost of a small house in the country".  It isn't going to be that much for Guns of Navarone.  That is a good one.
 
It is quiet here, and the seats are filling up.  Richard Sottile came by and is getting ready to double his dog. Kent is about to go around and Bob wants him to go away in another direction.  Now the little girl. I would just run her into the ground. But, I like kids when they get to be about 23 or so. Summer turns 16 this week.  I am letting her use my SL for her drivers test.  I figure it will blow the mind of her tester and he will ignore that she is a woman driver.  Remember, blacks got the right to drive before women. That kid did a nice job with her dog.
 
Now bill Basu with Enzo.  There goes Joey. He is one of the good guys. I always enoy talking to him.  Linda Kury is talking to Tedi. There goes Norma Handsberg.  Now Diane Brown with a bi.  Carmen is walking by and must have packed ten suits. Gary Szymczak came by to say hello. Donna Callebreze walked by, and is grinning.  I wonder what she knows that I don't.
 
It is interesting to talk politics with people here, some from the Deep South.  I must be too isolated in Southern California. Jimmy just stopped by.  Lindsay is in there with the last dog You Ain't seen Nothing Yet. No, that's the name of the dog.
 
Michell would  you send us your email so we can send the results to you.  I know the results are on the Blog, but Tony needs your address.
 
He pulls out Jeff then Liv and Greg.  Just those three.  Now the rest, with Kent in front, then the young girl and Bill.   I don't know why Kent isn't there, but Bob says, ONE MORE TIME. He needs a fourth and can't find one. Kaitlyn Heiman is the young lady,and now Kent and Kairlyn join the winners.  Kaitlyn is in Open Seniors, so I don't know what age she is. There are the top seven, and I do like Jeff's sable.   I think there is something about Kent's dog, and since he had him go down and back twice, I would guess he is not clean going away. Bob did judge all-breeds a lot, and that probably would bother him. Mike let his dog shit in the ring, and it is about a patch seven feet long. This is going to take some time to clean up.
 
Sharon (was Earl) is here talking to us, and they put a chair over the stip, and the show goes on.  How many remember when the handler died in the ring, and after waiting for a while, they moved the ring rope inside the body.
 
YES!  Kent to the front, then Jeff, then Rachel and Mike in fourth. Now the crowd is alive. Bob wants to look at his last five. Jimmie just came by.  And, he wants them all together. I think this is it.  I don't see any changes.  He is giving directions and wants to see them again. Just the first three of the dump group.
 
He brings them out again and now the little girl with Lindsey.  All good dogs. This is a good class.  And, they all line up, Kent in front.  I would guess after the first two, he isn't too sure, and the young lady goes to third.  Kaitly is in third,and now he looks at the last four. Bob needs a fourth place right now it is Rachel and probably is going that way.
 
No, he stops them and walks towards the front, and moves Kent to one, then Kaitlyn to third and Jeff to third and Rachel in fourth.  Yes. that is it. 
 
First is Marquis' Have You Ever Seen The Rain V Kenlyn, Second is Oscar-Zytut's Ursa Major, Third is Joelle's Grizzly, and Fourth is Asorher Winchester Regencys.
 
And, The Show Goes On.