Friday, October 14, 2016

Lunch Break

Jessica came by and she said she is bored. Doug Crane is here talking to Jessica.  Ed Barritt came by to chat and he wanted to shout out to Vivian Brown. 
 
I got to talk to Christine Granger, who was mad that I said she was involved with the Bench Show Committee, Evidently I had wrong information.  But, if it got me a chance to talk to Christine, it was worth it.
 
CHRISTINE GRANGER WAS NOT INVOLVED WITH THE BENCH SHOW COMMITTEE. SHE IS TOTALLY INNOCENT, AND HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG, AND IS AS PURE AS THE NEW BLOWN SNOW.
 
Christine has promised not to sue me.
 
There was a nice presentation for police work, and is now a lull in the events.  I think they are pulling a raffle prize.
 
Now, on to the Winner's Dog.
 
I understand the Galarhis just found out about the Blog.