Thursday, October 13, 2016

Mising link

I have to be honest. I left the computer and made a run to White Castle. I came back with 100 hamburgers and almost didn't get to Dave Rinke before they were all gone. I thought I would have trouble giving that many away. I could have done twice as many.
 
So,  here are the results of the 9-12.  First was Breal-Jogra's Thalia, Second was Caretti's Holy  Terror, Third was Breathtaking of Edan and Fourth was Cherpa's Waiting to Exhale.  I think the world of Joey Perez, so that was a good win, but I didn't see it.
 
I had the box of hamburgers gone before I walked to the announcer's table.  Even Bob, (The Voice of The National), ate two of them, as did I. So did Cappy and Gloria, Celeste had two and so did her lovely husband. After traveling to the National in a van with 9 dogs, they deserve a free hamburger.
 
Now back to the real world.