Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Our' National?

As I wait for the show, I feel the same. The mood is not good, but maybe in the sunshine and with old friends it will change.
 
I have pins for the Juniors, thanks to you all, we have funds for the winner, and another National to get through.  Not a good attitude I know.
 

But, today is the tomorrow we wanted to see yesterday.
 
Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds
 
In a message dated 10/10/2016 6:34:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, scotties@xplornet.ca writes:

My 2 cents Evan please let the election be over! I'm tired and can't listen to it anymore. Put them both on the board!

giselda (won't be at the national until next year I hope)

 

 

On 2016-10-10 07:57, dmarc-noreply@freelists.org wrote:

The board is going to change next year. Every year we have changes. The current board works hard, and is dedicated to the club. That is always true, as there is no advantage to being on the board, other than personal satisfaction of doing what they think is right.
 
I know recently Helen has a personal situation with the board, but it was resolved.  I represented Helen, (and, no, I will not be showing under her this year), and things were said that might have been better not said. Sam Israel wrote to the entire board to say I was a terrible attorney and a liar.  He probably did not know I had represented six of the current board members.  That is Sam's opinion, (he hasn't asked me to represent him), and I respect his right to be wrong.
 
Despite the problems and decisions, never denigrate the board members. What they do provide is the best they can do. Things said, or things done are done with sincere belief, and we should move on, but always make our opinions heard.
 
Evan