Friday, October 14, 2016

American Bred Bitches

Gloria is sitting with me, and I had her look at my friend, Jade Magician.  I want Jade to get to Covy Tucker Hill and meet them.
 
The Bitches are in there, sorry for the inattention.
 
Now it is Pam Stoesser sitting with me with Murdock.  A very handsome dog. He is an Eli son six months old and a good one.
 
There they go. There are two groups. And she is doing the individuals.  Bill Basu is out there with a black. That's Ed Hill's bitch.  An all black. She won her Futurity.  She is a good one and should be in the ribbons.
 
Now Don Knight's bitch Knight's Gambit Jordan II.  Don is a friend. Scott has him. 
 
Sue lines them up and looks them over. She walks to the back and stops and now back to the front and tells them to stand back and she wants to see them go around.  Off go the first three.   She wants them again slow and light.  And, now the second three with Basu in front.  Sue says she wants them slow and on a loose lead.  And Bill has trouble getting her to calm down. She does some rearranging and leaves Bill in front.  There they go again and the black stays in front.  Sue likes him and so do I.
 
They stand aside, and in comes the first group. 
 
I think Kent has four winner's in males.  Or, maybe it is five.
 
I saw Michelle Wallace earlier, and now her bitch is in the ring with Art.  That is a good moving bitch.  Sue is making notes and I think I have figured out if it is better for long or short notes. But, I am not telling you.
 
I AM STILL JAZZED BY ARSON!! 
 
I am sorry, but it is my Blog. Angie Robinson just took a lap. She is a great handler. I am using "great" too much. Maybe I should run for president.  Of the GSDCA of course. But with the "locker room talk" Bob and I do at the table, I probably wouldn't get elected. Oh, wait. I did that twice already.
 
Now Mike is in the center with Casablanca. Pam is always fun to talk to, we share so many thoughts.  Paul Root was talking to me. He sure looks great. There it is again. This is a very quiet crowd. I think they left it behind in the males.
 
We always have a big bowl of candy at the table. Yesterday when someone was taking some, DD yelled, "Hey, hey". The person who will remain nameless said, "I know, you are a dentist and don't want me to eat it." DD said, "No, I am a dental surgeon, and I just want some candy."
 
Now Sue puts Christy in front then Rachel, Art, and then Angie.  She moves Christy to fifth. I am sure she if thrilled. I got to talk to Linda Ferguson again, always a high point for me. If only George were here.  Sue excuses all but six bitches, all good ones.
 
The judging on both sides has been fantastic. I suspect Helen will do the same tomorrow. Maryellen Kist just walked by and off goes Dian and the Christy and Scott and Diane is in front with the black.  Bill Basu is still in front with Ed Hill's bitch. HOW DO YOU LIKE MO NOW ED?
 
Right now, Flower Boy is a happy camper. I don't see him, but if he wins this class, he should change his attitude.
 
Sue is at the end of the line, taking them down and back.  It is very tense, and Pat Draper came by for a sugar rush.  All of Sue's winner have dark strong pigment, and now Lenny with the second place bitch, and Bill.
 
I think that is it, no, Lennie in front, and Bill in second. We are stunned.  But, Sue looks them over and walks to the center of the ring and tells them to take a pass.  And, yes, that is it.
 
Number One is Dynasty Of Todaye Edan, Second is Karisma's Lady of London Von Erik, Third is Kysarah-Sholan Paint it Black and Fourth Rosewoods Look At Me Now.
 
On to more dog show.