Thursday, October 13, 2016

Novice Bitches

I was wrong about the line up Bob did. There is a camera on the other side. The one behind me is doing the down and back.
 
Novice bitches are in the ring. I only see three in the ring, but there are ten entered. I think just the three showed up.
 
Lennie is out to the middle with Signature's Vera V Beechbrook, I see Liv in there with Atessa's Save the Last Dance For Me At Aramist, and Mike with Hot Topic of Oh-My.  This should not take too long. I guess Sue decided not to divide the group, she couldn't do it evenly.  I sort of like all three of them so far. On the other hand, I haven't been paying a lot of attention.  I do like Mike's bitch the best so far.  And, I have seen the three of them.
 
They go around and my choice would be Mike's bitch.  Sue doesn't see them the same way, she puts Lennie in front.  Mike in second.  T At Aramisthat's it.
 
First is Signature's Vera V Beechbrook, Second is Hot Topic of Oh-My and Third is Atessa's Save The Last Dance For Me.