Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The beginning of the Futurity

The Herding Victor is in the ring. Since we don't have a catalog, I can't do more than what I see.  Gail is holding the ribbon. She sure does a great job of organization, (except for getting me a catalog). Kent was just here, and I see Cindy Tellefson.
 
Bob (The Voice of The National), just got here. I could have picked him up, but we didn't know if Tony would make it, and so all is good with the world.
 
John Beamont was in the ring with the winner. Now the Winner of the rescue dog is inthere with Kristen Triplett and Colt.  Again, Tony is doing all the announcing. Elaine Peters came by and I see Linda Kurry with a big grin in the ring.  Jimmie is talking to Jimmie.  People are coming in with luggage, so I guess late flights. 
 
I did sit with Norma Hansberg this afternoon, and Pam came by and butted foreheads with me. I think that was in sympathy for what we have with the internet.  Tony is headed back to the table.
 
The sound system is still no good. They are setting up the ribbons, so something must be going  on.
 
Linda and Joan are in front of me. Two great looking women. Linda has sparkle in her hair, and Joan has sparkle on her jacket.  Bob is next to me now, and so it all works. Jim Hall is here, and rode in the Limo. Ms Ebert is in front of us.  It is time for the Futurity. Al Martin came to the table, and he ruined his knee.  There they go into the ring, and Celeste walked in front to double her dog. I am going to watch.