Thursday, October 13, 2016

6-9 Bitches

Tedi is actually sitting with me. I wonder if the fact that I refer to her as my first wife is finally working.
 
I see Pam Stoesser is here sitting in the front row. I see Kelly is wearing a pink jacket. I brought mine for Specials.   I need to find a spotter before Saturday,  Everyone who did it in the past has refused to do it again.  Ask Ed if you want to know the reason why.
 
I see 13 bitches in there. Christina Granger is here, but too busy double handling. Basu is here to get candy. I swear, without the candy, we would have no visitors. Lee Brown is talking to Bill Peterson.  Randy Chesnut, was here but leaving.
 
Bill Basu is asking that we say good things about him. I can't think of anything. Bob said he would try to think of something.  So far he hasn't come up with anything.
 
Sue is making notes and goes to the center of the ring and calls out Steve Grainger, now we know why Christine was working so hard. Bob, (The Voice of The National) and I say, Let's Make The GSDCA Great Again.  I heard a lot of people saying not to vote for Crooked Helen for VP, but she was my choice.
 
A bitch came in with Asgard in the damns name. My National is complete. It is all about me, and Tedi too. But, mostly me.  We are a bit bored now, we have to take a break to clean the candy bowel.  People are not taking their rappers. Maybe we should called a closed session of the board to address it. Can one eat too much candy and still type?
 
Patty Szynzyk is here getting information.  She attracted Gary.  Kelly has the pink jacket I covet.
 
The crowd likes her puppy.  I guess Paul didn't come.  She may be still healing over Harley, that was a real loss. Now Christy Heiman is in the ring and there goes Cindy Tellefson.  She is talking to Nancy.
 
OK, she pulls Jeff, then Kelly, Steve and Liv.  First is Defying Gravity, then Let Me Be Your Star, Annie Get Your gun and Undeniable. And a bunch more. There go the  last group. Hell, let's be honest, those who are not going to win this class.
 
John Ayotte is here and has his bitch in there. It is always good to see him.  I had a friend of mine, who is not in dogs, show a puppy for him when I was visiting in Detroit.
 
And Sue lines them up and leans back and looks them over, goes to the front for  another temperament test and runs her hand down the back.  She pulls Kelly up to the front, then Jeff then Liv and Steve in fourth.  Off they go and that might be it, she leans over to the side and walks to the group and Yes, that is it for that group, and now the second half.  Pat Draper is here to mark his catalog.  In the hope of establishing the truth, I just found out from Celeste she went to White Castle last night. Now, in California she eats only rabbit food.  Now, the truth comes out.
 
I like to see Sue run the tail. So many judges have stopped doing that. I went to talk to Big Dave to help influence him for next year's National. I didn't realize he has judged Specials six times.
 
Kely in front,k then Jeff, Lindsay, and Liv.  In front is Let me Be Your star, then P.S. I Love You, then Odyssey and off they go that way and the crowd does like Let Me Be Your Star.  They stop, the four in a row and Sue looks them over walking down the ring. She talks to Liv and stands the four back and looks at the other six, about to be shot down.  there goes the entire group, the top four way in front, and that is sort of strange.  Sue walks to the front of the group and moves P.S. I Love You to fourth.  and Now Liv to fourth in front of her.  Off again, and maybe the last time. and Sue is walking towards them with a big space between the first group, and Liv to  third with Undeniable and only the first two now. Sue is having a hard time.
 
Kelly fell, but she looks Ok. She always looks good.  And, Sue is giving her a minute. and off goes three and four.  and Defying Gravity goes to third.  There they go with Kelly in front,and Sue is looking over the two again.  They stay that way and that is it.
 
First is Windfall's Let Me Be Your Star of Hickoryhill, Second is Edale's Odyssey, Third is Windfall's Defying Gravity of Hickoryhill, and Fourth is Tara's Undeniable V Franken.
 
Not that you need to know, but I need a comfort break.