Thursday, October 09, 2014

9-12 puppy bitch

9-12 Puppy Bitches
 
It is true that the longer I do this, the less I have to say.  I have talked to almost everyone I want to talk to. I have notice all those who I wanted to see. I have offended as many people as I can, and Bob and I have laughed all we need to for another year. And we have two more days to go.
 
The Annual meeting is tonight.  I may miss that one.
 
In come the 9-12 puppies.  Now, that is a class I could judge, seven in there. It is so hard to judge puppies but it helps if they work, stack, and don't bite the judge.  I seem to remember more names this year. But, it might mean I am so senile that I think I remember more.  At least that is what my wife, whatever her name is, tells me.
 
Rick Welker came by and is looking for his remote to his car. He may still be here tomorrow.  The loose lead temperament test is over so now the real stuff.   And Art continues to drink.  Barbara and Stacy are here from Los Angeles. I just took Kierk for a walk, and to meet some new friends.  He sat with me at the announcer's table for a while, but got bored. Or, maybe it was me that got bored.
 
These bitches are a lot more finished out.  I saw Butch Loeb, and he and I just shook, and I need to go talk to him later. I did see Scootie, and she is looking great.  Bob and I aren't sick of each other yet, but we have two more days to go. Bill Leonard was sitting with us for the past few hours, and is touting the German dogs. 
 
Joan has some great shoes, you need to see them. They are multicolored and I think they are tennis shoes.  And she takes them around all together.  428 goes to the fron with Zac, Widsong's Thank You For the Music.  Frank and Kris have for years done great breedings and their lines are showing it. In second is Cindy with Mariner's Tequila Rose of Shadow Acres, and third was Frida of Karizma, fourth was Rosewood's Marilyn.
 
Only the Long Coat Bitch to go and only one entered.