Tuesday, October 07, 2014

And, now it begins

I have to admit, I don't like change.
 
I had two White Castles hamburgers yesterday. They weren't smothered in onions, (Oh the horror of it), and they had no condiments on them. It is one change that does not work for me.
 
I talked to Paula about it, and she said she knew it.  But, never told me. Now I ask you, is that friend?
 
For those who didn't know, Smith with Rhonda, (Ron), is the girl who promoted Rin Tin Tin all over the country in the past years, working with Daphne. Daphne isn't here this year, she isn't feeling well, and we all will miss her and her support for the breed. What she has done for years to protect the German shepherd image can't be forgotten.
 
I am looking forward to seeing Bob, (The Voice of The National), not only judging, but also just as my friend. We talk all year, but only get together at the National, as with so many of us.  What a great time to remember who is important, how short is life, and how great is our breed.