Tuesday, October 07, 2014

What a wonderful world

What a great beginning of the National. 
 
The show location is terrific. The only complain that I have is getting here, but a lot of my old friends did so.
 
I did get to spend time with Dave and Martha Rinke, and that always is a high point for me. Dave and I think a lot alike even if he is much younger than me, 15 days.
 
I went to dinner with Pam Stoesser, Jane Kerner, Tedi, Paula Cook, Dawn VanDykma, Bobbie Kindy, Terry Mead, The other Terry, Jeff Mobeus.  You could not find a more fun group.  Then Bill Tank and Charlotte Funk came in. What a restaurant.  Maybe the best meal I have ever had.
 
We got a call in the room that Cappy and Gloria were in, and in room 306.  So, I went upstairs to see Kierk.  I knocked on the door three times, and finally some girl yelled she was in the shower. So Tedi called back and Gloria said she would meet me at the elevator. So, back I went, no Gloria and no dog.
 
I went back to the room and Tedi called again. They are in a different hotel.
 
I do think someone can laugh too much, have too much fun, and see too many friends.,
 
It is getting close.
 
Evan