Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Futurity bitches

 
Big Dave came by and there is Martha Rinke. I see Cappy is her, but I don't' see Kierk.  I suspect he isn't here, but I am going to find him tonight.
 
Now on the Futurity Bitches. I had to go see Gloria, and Al came by for some candy.  They are in the ring.  Sherree Moses is here, and talking about the seminar. Only two bitches missing, 15 in the ring, and Michel walks down the ring loooking them over and says one time around.  First Mikie with 849, the Georgie 850, Genereo with 852, 854, Leswlier with 855, Kent with 856, Elizabeth with 857, Olivia with 859, Lenny with 860, and the rest of them go out, so he is working with the first five. Individuals and so far so good.  Bobbie standing in front of us.  Irene was behind us doubling.
 
Tedi is sitting with me, this is a first for a National.  I see Cappy now, and Pam Stoesser was there too.  The place is full for the first day, so it is going to be crowded.    I am already tired or watching the show, but I agree to stay here.  I like the location there is a café right across the ring, and so far, I just keep eating the candy I brought.
 
Yesterday I was standing at Agility and saw a beautiful shepherd. I was petting him and asked who he was, he was so impressive.  It was Promise Keeper. Dahhhh! What a fantastic dog.
 
Mikie is getting some noise for Karma Elite Design.  Now they stack, the first five. Cappy just came by and we are laughing about finding he room. In goes Kent, and I like his bitch, 856, and Elizabeth, with a very showy bitch 857.Olivia with 859, and now Lenny with 860.  Now Cindy with 861, (I hope you have the catalog), I can't type fast enough to do every name.  Well, I can but I don't want to.  Ben came by and is talking to Debbie Shelp.  Twyla came by and there is still a dog show going on.  I was just reminded by Twyla that Patron is here to be in the Parade of Greats, and to get his AOE.  That may tear me up. This is the second group, and Olivia is up there with a black.  Or, at least from here she looks like an all black.  Gail Stefferman is doubling in front of me, and that is a nice bitch.  I see Jennifer Root sitting in front of us.
 
They like the black bitch Girl on Fire V Shaden.  We found a phone, but I can't figure out who to call to find out whose it is.  Jimmie is here talking to us, and they are still going around the ring.  There goes Cindy.  And they stack up.  Jammie is here and so is Bill Tank waiting to go back in I see Ben Bignoria, and out goes this class, and in come the next group with bill tank in front, with an Asgard dog. Xrated.  I see Carolyn Martello, and the Patriot daughter out of Magic Marker, (ROM) is out there. She is clean coming and going, and with Bill Tank.  She is a nice bitch, but I am still bugged about Exxon.  I screwed up my typing but got it fixe. Now Art with 863, Ada.  Bobbie Kinde is still with Bill Peterson, and seem to be having a good time, and even watching the show.  Candy Esbe, (now she is married, Foss), is talking to Carolyn and it is quiet except for the Agility dogs, who are barking up a storm.  I see Patrick Green, and he is watching with interest.  Linda Bankhead is watching but seems quiet for her. She looks great, but always has. Joan looks fantastic as usual. Now Karen is watching, but doesn't weem to be double handling. I think she may have conditioned Woodside's Vogue, and she looks good with Lennie.
 
This set up is going to show any back problems, and any feet problems. That may not be so good for everyone.  Michel says take them around. Paul Root is yelling at Bobbie. And off they go, five with still dreams in their hearts.  And, he says, "one at a time".  There goes Bill  with 862, then Art with 863, Zac with 864, his main squeeze with 865, then Lenny with 866, and that's it.   And they stack and Michel looks at his notes, makes some notes and talks to Karen.
 
That was the last group, and in comes the first five.  Now the next group of five.  Kent in front, and Michel walks the group, and looks at each of them. You sure can see feet, and I can see some problems from here. He pulls two, Elizabeth and Kent and puts them to the side with Mike, George and Leslie, now the third group.  Zoe just came by to say hello. It is Bill Art, Z, Lindsey and Lenny. He pull Lindsey, Lennie.  I think he likes handlers whose names start with L.
 
There they stack and he sends three aside to work with the five.  Mike, Georgie, Leslie and Kent.   No Paula so far today.  Now Michel is working with the four, and three off to the side.  Some crowd noise.  He pulls Elizabeth to second, Mike in front with 849. He started in front of the class and is still there with Tokaye's Karma Elite Design Dershimer.  He excuses three, Kent, Lenny and another, and has four left. That can be dangerous.
 
He looks them over, approaches and tells Mike to go down and back. Now Elizabeth. I like that bitch a lot and Michel looks her over, it is Dangerous Liason.  Now George.   Michel has the great bitches in there, and now Lindsey and the crowd does like them.  This is a good looking group of four.  I think the first two are a difficult choice, but no one asked me to judge.  There they go all four.  He is looking at the first two again. It is not an easy choice, and he wants them to go around together. I know what I would do, but I will keep it to myself, as you know, I seldom say what I think. MAN you should hear the excitement.  He puts Elizabeth in front to see what they look like.   He puts Mike back in front, now that the bitch makes dump.  Maybe the firmness of the stool was a factor.
 
And there are still four, and there they go, that is probably it, 849, 857, 850 and 865, and off they go, and YES, that's it.