Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Short but sweet

Best in Futurity is the Bitch, and Michel did it.  Lamar came by and Paula is talking to us. She has tickets for the Victory dinner for sale. The Sedgwicks didn't come to the Big Show.
 
Now the Amateur Futurity. Joan has three males in there. Karen Taylor just came by for candy. Without the candy no one would talk to me. I made a pass, and I see Kathy Potter sitting ringside, and not that many people in their seats.
 
First was DCTTBE Nobe Thunder Bolt of Norhaus, Second was Jewel's Baron Von Drexel Wolf Creek, and third waw Divina's Wad-ya Know of Falkrgia.  Dorothy Lynn came by and is doing great.  I see Liana New in the ring, only tow there. I went and passed the candy bowl.  Pam Stoesser is here, the two are still in the ring.  The winner is 870, and second is 872.  Cute bitches, and the handlers are just a cute.
 
Now on to Maturity Dogs. This is the BIG TIME.  Jessica is here, but I think she is only handling in Specials. She is dressed up, so who knows?  I know the Drapers feel badly for Exxon, but I am still pleased we bred to him. That is a fantastic dog, and while I know he is sound as a rock, he didn't stand in the ring. 
 
OK.  I got to take Kierk for a walk.  Life is good, and so is he.
 
Maturity to come.