Friday, October 10, 2014

Bred By Bitches

Bed By Bitches
 
I just told Jane that she has won enough and to keep Captain America in the crate tomorrow.  She didn't agree with me, but promised to think about it. 
 
And the judging goes on.  A free party tonight with the Fasanos.  I see Rita is here and the place is filled and not much noise now. I see Nancy Hubble is ringside, and there is a bit of milling about. I think the energy is higher for dogs than bitches. Jeff is about to take Myjoy Foxhaven Born This Way around.  Do we know the sound of one hand clapping. No one is getting much of a response, maybe whenw e get to American Bred.
 
Carolyn Martello is behind me, and she is doubling an all Black Terra Norte's Upon A Midnight Clear. Man, can you see the blacks against the white curtain. There is a white curtain all around the ring.  There is a bit of buzz, but not much cheering. I hear it is raining outside. I think we might give up the oil pipeline from Alaska, and instead build a water line to California. We need some of this and there would be no problem with leaks.  Shawn Conby came by to talk. He says everything is good. So far, I agree with him.
 
She moves up 474, then 477, 481, 481, Mike with 482.  That may be her four, and off they go. Mike goes up in front with 482, after a great pass.  With John Boyd last Jeff in third and Christy in second.  Joan says, "Take them around".  There they go and man, is that nice, and that is it.
 
First is Tokaye's Karma V Elite Design Dershimer. Second is Camoeon Kodakoda Zenyatta Ferarri. Third is Myjoy-Foxhaven Born This Way. Fourth is Blackcrest's Phara Selighaus.
 
Now the big time. Of course in dogs the Winnner's Dog was the 12-15.