Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Early Wednesday

 
Here I am early. Bob, (the voice of the national) is here too.  No one else. They haven't set up the announcer's table, and no one has told Bobbie where he is supposed to be. As I understand it, they haven't decided where the entry is going to be. Off to my left is the agility, and the ring in front of me, but not as big as normal, maybe half size.
 
I am thinnking when they are done with agility, they will open up the whole area, which would be normal size for a National.
 
This is a great facility, and certainly friendly. But, within an hour of the how, no one seems to know what we are doing with the set-up.  The chordless microphone is here, but just one. I know Bob and I have always been able to work it out.
 
I see The Big Z is here, and I wondered if I forgot to mention Jammie Walker was at dinner with us. I did see Art and Bill and I understand they were having a surprise birthday party for Lew at the same place. We saw a lot of the dog folks there.
 
Bobbie reminded me that it is always a bit confusing at the start, and this is no exception. All I know is I am here, the lights are on, and people will start to show up.  It looks good.
 
Lenny is here. as is Joan Fox and Michel. The place is starting to fill, and I need to go find a catalog.  So, more to come.