Tuesday, October 07, 2014

National classes

What rush, to see all my friends.  Dave Rinke is Sitting behind me and Jane Kerner is next to me Pam Stasser is bitching that I am sitting in her chair. In the ring is 6-9 puppy bitch with Christy in front, Olivia is third, Diane Brown, Loesie and there they go, and the dogs are done.
 
I will go into that later, but I did talk to Lew Bunch for a minute, and he moves Olivia up right after Tedi says she liked the puppy.  Christy is in front and takes the class.
 
I did get to talk to the Judge, but he gets his name in enough so I won't mention it.  Dan Dwyer told me he is told since he is seven years older than me. Paul and Jennifer Root are here, and we talked a bit.  I started to list my friends so I wouldn't forget who I saw, and I talked to Bobby Kindey , Shirley Briggs O'Brian, Pam Stasser, and bill Tank.  I howdy's to Bob Mahea and Bill Basue, and did spend a few iminutes with Jeff Mobley.  I see Dan Dwyer is talking to Tedi now,a nd a new class is in the ring.
 
Diane Brown never ages, and gets prettier every year.  Tim Brown is now known as Scar Face with three scratches to show he plays with puppies.   Peg Graham is here as is Richard Sottle.  Dave Rinke told me he looks so young since he is 15 days younger than me. Sheryl Brockett is here running around, and looking great. I got to hug Sherri Moses and Jimmie and I had a brief moment together.
 
The Winner's Dog was a Black shown by Al Martin from the Open Class, a good looking dog. The dog that blew my mind, (although all it takes is a soft breeze), was the 12 -18 dog.  He is going to be a future Select and possibly more, his name is the Novice dog, Rowe's Ridge I'm a Catch owned by Teiir Mead and the Beaudoins. 
 
I did get to see Kathy Potter, and Genesee from Canada, as well as Ken Cunningham.  We ran into Bill Tank and Sharlotte Funk at the Airport.  I see Linda Curry running around the ring, and Tim The Scar is talking to me while I type.  Paul Johnson is sitting next to us, and it rained, was cold, is now hot, and the wind is blowing.
 
I see Mike Sherman, and in the ring are the bitches and soem female dogs. 
 
I am going to try to send this, and if it goes, from ringside, I will do it again.