Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Maturity Bitches

 
 
Click here: WelcMaturity BitchesMichel Ebertin just called and I gave him what I have. But, you had it first.  Michel Chaloix cuts the class, and I have Lew sitting with me so I can't lie about anything.  Now he is leaving.  Tedi is sitting between Cappy and Gloria. So, the lineup is Bill Peterson, Gloria, Tedi, Cappy and Cappy.  I think Tedi is hoping the winning will brush off on her. I encourage it. 
 
Zoe is back and told me to correct Michel's name, so if I am wrong it isn't my fault. Bill Basu is there now, with a good looking bitch.  Bob and I are talking more than watching, that seems to be the way it goes.  Kent is up.  After this it is the Parade of Greats I am looking forward to. 
 
They get examined, they go around, they go down and back.  This is taxing my concentration.  I know it is important to those who are in the ring, me, not so much.
 
The crowd likes Mike's bitch Morning Jewel.  A Phoenix daughter.  And some more.  Diana Paul came by with Linda Ferguson and two very very attractive ladies.  Diana "Dianee".  Very "Hot", and even stopped to say hello.
 
Linda's bitch is in there. I would like to think she came to say hello, but it turns out she is doubling her bitch.   She is in there with Diane, and is a good one.
 
Now to the last one, Snuggles with Lindsey.  And now he starts to pick.  I have lost track and Michel is talking to the ring steward and Gail is there too.  This is his first group and about to start picking.  In comes the other group.
 
That's the winners, first was WeLove Du Chien's American Honey, Second was Kennelwood's Morning Jewel, Third was Ch Greenleaf's Deuce of Clubs V. Surgigo and fourth was Sundance's Annie Oakley.
 
Lunch
 
ome to Asgard's German Shepherds