Thursday, October 09, 2014

Winner's Dog

 
Winner's Dog
 
In they come.  Now that is a great representation of the breed.  Starting with the puppies and now the Adults.   For some reason I call Phillip Moore Phillip Morris. It might be easier for him to change his name than for me to change all my posts.
 
Each takes a pass.  I have Bob on my right and Tedi on my left. Now that is how to learn about conformation dogs. 
 
He checked them all for temperament.  I am sorry not to announce the Long Coat Winner, but I took a break.
 

Now, down and back for each one.  There goes Art, and people like Art, and maybe the dog. Jimmie comes in to handle the 12-15 dog, Quincy and I like that dog. Sort of silent here, and I think the younger classes aren't much supported.  Jeff Mobeus has two in the winner's class.  WeLove Duchien's Carbon Copy is clearly the favorite.  Let's see what Michel thinks.
 
He pulls Jimmie with Quincy, Liz with Carbon Copy and Phillip with Pot of Gold, and Jimmie is in front for now and they go around. 
 
Quincy gets it. 336 Kaleef's quincy V Monarch.
 
That was the class my dog would have been in.  I am glad I left him at home. Although........
 
Reserve is probably going to be the Open Dog, but we shall see.  Michel is talking to Liz. I don't think they expected to see the 12-15 win.  In comes Bad Moon Rising V Koldren.  And he takes a pass. 
 
It's Liz gets it with Welove Duchien's Carbon Copy.