Friday, October 10, 2014

Anateur Owner Handler Bitches

Amateur Owner Handler Bitches
 
There are two entered and I see at least one is here.
 
In Novice Male Dogs I seem to have made a mistake too. That is two at one show. It has never happened before. But Rowe's Ridge I'm a Catch was number one, and owned by owned by Terri Mead and Paige & Somer Beaudoin.  Another DuChien's dog. Enough already. But Terri is a great lady and should be recognized as the owner.
 
In come the bitches, Kiberlite's Cold War with a young lady that does a fantastic job. She is a Junior Handler, and I got to talk to her a little bit.  Her name is Phoenix Crowe.  She has a real future as a handler and show great poise and talent.  She has a great red dress and jacket with shoes with a red sole to match. Very cool.
 
Second is Tacoras Treasures Unseen.  Wayne Walker is the handler and although he is a good looking man, not nearly as cute as Phoenix.
 
This had to be a break for Joan, only two in there. The next class, Novice is a bit small too.  Then the big ones.
 
It seems strange not to have Summer here. I have no one to correct my spelling and bitch at me. Of course Tedi is here, but I am used to being criticized by her.
 
Joan walks up to them, and she looks them over, and pets the bitches and tells them to take them around Phoenix asks if he is ready and off they go.
 
Phoenix wins the class.  Good for her. She has been in a number of classes and will be in Juniors later.