Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday night before the Big One

I got to see some great dogs in the ring after they allowed the handlers to work the dogs. Exxon is going to be a Grand Victor, but not this year, they are going to pull him.
 
Kierk looks great, and I am excited to see him compete.
 
Now, I saw Kobe. Nothing can beat him if he looks like what I just saw.  That is as good as it gets and I predict he is our next Grand Victor.
 
We went to the Fasano's party, and it was crowded, with tons of food.   Because it was my last chance I got Tedi to take me for my third trip to White Castle.
 
Sitting there was Dave and Martha Rinke and Paul Johnson.  They had ordered a box of 30 and sat with us when I ate my two.  Tedi was the only person who was left out. They were taking the 30, (now 24) back to the room to sit and drink beer and eat hamburgers.
 
It is a small world after all.
 
I asked Tony to post for the Blog as I expect to be standing outside the ring having a nervous fit.  But, I expect Kierk to at least make the first cut.  I am easy.
 
Now, to get some rest, (yeah, fat chance of that), and on to Saturday.
 
Thanks for joining me on this Blog, I hope I didn't offend too many people.