Saturday, October 11, 2014

Early Saturday morning coming down

How can anyone sleep when two of their males will be competing?  It is three thirty Saturday morning and in just four and a half hours Harley Davidson and Kierk will be in the big ring.  I would bet Paula is up.
 
I miss the Gradys and the Browns, but the California folks are here with Dick Jennings, and Barbara and Stacy. Of course Debbie Friedberg and Sheryll are here, Twyla and Donna, and Pat and Celleste.  There are many others too, and California always supports a national.

I don't much like the rain or the speakers, but if that is all I can complain about, it is a great national.
 
This has been some of the best judging I have ever seen. Of course I have seen those three, Michel, Bob and Joan judge before, but to see all three is a treat.
 
I got to spend time with Jane Kerner, Pam Stosser, Dave and Martha Rinke, and Jeff. That itself makes it a good national for me. 
 
Well, not much more time to go, so I think I will start packing for the trip home, and consider what is going to happen today.