Friday, October 10, 2014

Open Bitches

Open Bitches
 
Twelve in there, and it still is a great looking group of bitches.  I thought the males were fantastic, but this is mind blowing. And with my mind that is a soft breeze.
 
Now I have next to me, Bill Leonard, Jerry Guzman, Tony, Bob, (The Voice of the National) and Bill Basu. Now, how can I be expected to get anything right with that group laughing and telling jokes.
 
Joan does the individuals.  There are four move-ups in this class. There is some real quality.  I was pleased with a number of those bitches in the first group, now the second group. Mike, George, Kelly Lennie A young lady I don't' know and Jason.  Not many with temperament problems. I know Exxon didn't want his testicles touched, but Joan told me that she knew he had good temperament, and that he was perfect on the temperament test.  It is so strange, and we have to remember these are just dogs, and we have to understand anything can happen on any day.  I am very high on Exxon and know the dog well as we have watched him grow as a puppy.  I would not questions his temperament. I wonder if they will show him at the Saturday class.  Paula came by to talk, and so far I am still talking.  She is nervous with Harley in Specials tomorrow.  Basu, The Guz and Bob, (The Voice of The National) are still talking.
 
Tony is sending the numbers to Michel and he has a catalog, so he can post the results too. I hope I am getting them out soon enough. They are still filming the winners when I send them out to AOL.  Kirk just walked up; so Evan had to leave to see his dog (pretty obvious that Kirk ranks above Bob and Tony).  Joan is just finishing the individuals on the last group.  No indications on which ones she likes.  They brought the first group in, so now Joan has the entire class to look at.  She steps back to look at the entire group, and then starts pulling out dogs.  She pulled out 6; and then a second look at the last 6; and then excuses them.  So now she is down to her six keepers (509, 518, 522, 525, 526, 531).  Once around the rings, and she starts placing them.  She puts 525 Mike with Morning Jewel up front followed by 531 U Made my day.  She has the next 4 go around once, and leaves 509 Reville in thrid and moves 526 Gearge with Unforgettable to fourth.  Once around and that's how they finish.