Wednesday, October 11, 2017

15-18 Bitches

I admit it. This is a lot of work.  Carmen said I am doing well, so I guess it is OK.
 
I just  are six in there. I think one of the great things is no one is wasting time. It is efficient and both Pam and John are doing a terrific job. I can be impartial since I am not showing.  I like the placements.
 
Jeff is there with his Bi.   A very showy bitch.  What a pose. And off she goes.  A great sight against the white background. 
 
Now Nancy with Spending Continues.  No wonder Carolyn is standing here.  Lauren came by and has some great jeans on. She is another one who never ages. Scott also looks like he did ten years ago.
 
1.  Peakes Brook Unchained Melody Myjoy Foxhaven Charg
2.  Paragon's Spending Continues
3.  Lindenhikll's Spellbound V Steffca
4.  Dayspring's Going For Gold