Thursday, October 12, 2017

Open Bitches

In come the Open Bitches.  I will admit, I am about done with typing.  I know there is a lot of activities left. But, what can I say about the hospitality dinner?  Didn't we use to have that at the beginning of the show?
 
15 in the ring, and I already have some favorites.  How would you know if I put them in here after they are put up?  Trust me, would I lie to you?
 
Art just came by with Bill to watch the show.  They are sitting with Cappy.
 
Now a group of five. It seems so much easier than seven.  I just realized we do Winner's Dog and Bitch today. That might interest the crowd.  I would say, I am underwhelmed with the bitches.  Not much depth of quality. Some good ones, but just some. 
 
No one seems to know when The Parade of Greats will be.  I know it is after judging, but no one can predict.
 
Pam has her five there and takes them around.  New group for individuals.  Mike got his turn and now George. The first was a black and this might as well be one.  Just a little tan on the legs.  I saw Don Knight, but didn't have a chance to talk to him.  Here comes Tim Brown, relaxed, so he doesn't have anything in there. Oh, here goes Diane, so I am sure she has told him what to do. Another couple who work hard all the time at the show.  She has Pistolpackingmama. Asgard in the name, so I will take some credit, even if I dont know what it is. Another one that might as well be a black and now Lenny.
 
A normal Black and Tan.  Nina Simone.  Slow time at the National. I know I am projecting how I feel, but it is all about me. The end of this group and they five stack.  I have no prediction as to this group,  Maybe Diane since she is the only woman there.  And, Pam says again.  Hard to know what to do with these.  Pam walks to them and says Again.  and off they go, Mike in front.  She puts George in front then Pinky and brings up the next group.
 
Now she has three lines of bitches and takes the first five around.  No order yet.  Everyone leaves a lot of space and she gestures to take them again.  She puts them aside and now her second group.  George in front.  I think a lot of them will be dismissed.She sends two out. And now her third group.  She keeps two and dismisses the rest.
 
And then there were eight.  Easy to see why.  I like what Liz has. And Pinky in third.  She moves George to four.  In front is Liz still and George is now in third and that's it.
 
1.  Welove Duchien's Riverly Hoyle
2.  Kiedrow's You Are My Sunshine Ferlin
3.  Breakaway's Girl on Fire
4.  Keggi Fair's Pinky Tuscadero Ranita