Saturday, October 14, 2017

Ask and you shall receive

I am sorry Michel didn't mention to me to send him the results, I could have done it, albeit a bit later than what I send to the
Blog. I don't know if it made any difference, or if anyone knew it, but I sent the results before the winners took a victory lap. You could only get the results faster by being there.
 
I got home in time to go to the office, and I am taking a break to read what I wrote today. Of course I got up at 12:00 midnight California time, had a four hour layover in St. Louis. I would have been in the office earlier, but there was some screw up at the airport and it took just over an hour to get our luggage.
 
Tedi and Twyla are in New Mexico and plan to be home tomorrow night. I went out to play with the puppies and the first thing for Tedi to do, (with my help) is to cut 64 toe nails. I found besides them being over excited to see me, they bloodied my arms. That is not Australian, but actual bloodied.
 
Again, a good trip, and a fun National for me. I ended up exhausted each night, but seeing everyone and so many of my  friends getting the big ribbon, made it worth while.
 
I told Bob, (The Voice of The National), that next year he  is on his own. Let's see how he enjoys it.
 
Evan
http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/GSYRFindex.asp
Click here: Asgard German Shepherds
 
In a message dated 10/14/2017 12:40:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, michel@ebertin.net writes:
Notice to all,

Due to some breakdown in communication I have not received official results
for all the items posted on the National Show.
What is posted is what I managed to receive from very nice people, with good
intentions, however, I did not receive information on absentees, excuses,
move-ups, etc., and especially the validity of the placings.
In particular the #2 Select bitch was a move-up from the 15-18 class.  It
took me a while to find that.
That is why you will see "##" by the listings.
Results of some classes are totally missing and there you will see the "!"
symbol.
If an item has no link that means either I have not received the entry
information or I have not converted it.  The Show Secretary people sent me
all the data in the wrong format with too much information.  For instance,
with each entry the owner home address was listed.  So I had to remove that
information as many of you do not want to see your home address posted on a
public internet posting.  That effort is extremely time consuming.

Once the powers that be send me full sets of results I will update the
website and clearly indicate that what is posted is valid.

Please have some patience.

Regards,
          Michel

============================================================================
POST is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the property of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@showgsd.org

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org  SUBSCRIPTION: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
============================================================================