Wednesday, October 11, 2017

9-12 Bitches

Tedi came   to tell me the class winner was out of an Asgard bitch.  The connection is simple, I just can't figure it out.
 
This is the nine to twelve class and only four in the class. Another of the gas dogs in front with Mike.  Asgard is two generations back. I still know what it is. The dam is a Champion Jill daughter. Exxon is proving to be what we thought he would be. He is something special. So far, he has two class winners'
 
Odds Against, the gas puppy is a good one too.
 
This is not passing my personal "sit test".  My kinpass. 
 
My kingdom for a cushion.  Al Martin came by, but I am too busy typing. It was so much better with Bob and Tony here.  I am sitting with Captivia which is a help. 
 
Channing has a West Coast bitch, and I know her to be a good one. She wants to kiss Pam, but she isn't allowed to Channing goes way back to get a full ring to use.
 
Now Olivia with another good one.  Clean both ways and I love the alert expression. And off she goes.   She is going to be hard to beat. 
 
And around they go with Mike in front, Olivia in the rear.  They walk and only four in there so everyone can get a fair look. Pam takes them again, and now Mikes speeds it up.  This is difficult to judge, but she moves Olivia to third.  And they take a pass. The third gas puppy to win a class today. EXXON RULES.
 
1.   Cherpa-Coastline Odds Against
2.   Lindau's Winter Wind Camareigh
3.   Kysarah's Leather and Lace V Schneiderhof
4.   Chablis Scarab Ca-She Smokin Hot Miss Mia